It’s hard to be optimistic about life when you’re in constant pain. Even the slightest bit of activity can put you on the sidelines when you have joint problems. Whether you want to get out and walk for your favorite cause or just want to be able to go about your daily activities without pain, the Ochsner Orthopedic team is here to help you make it happen. One of the best joint replacement programs in the nation is right in your own backyard:
- Ochsner received Five-Stars from Healthgrades for Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement, and was the recipient of the Excellence Award for Joint Replacement for 2017.
- Our program was rated High Performing for Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement, and Orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report 2016-2017.
- Ochsner was ranked in the Top 10% in the Nation for Medical Excellence in Joint Replacement by CareChex.
At Ochsner, you’ll be cared for by the most experienced teams of orthopedists, anesthesiologists, advanced practice providers, physical and occupational therapists and social workers in the region. We take the time to listen to your concerns, and will help you choose the care approach that’s right for you. Treatment options include minimally invasive joint resurfacing, partial joint replacement and robotically assisted joint replacement surgery using the Mako system. These procedures enable patients to have faster healing and less pain.
At Ochsner, we strive to offer our patients better experiences, shorter hospital stays, and quicker recoveries. Our ultimate goal is to help you be able to go about your everyday life with a smile on your face.
- Our program is nationally-recognized as High Performing for Knee Replacement and Orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report in 2017-2018.
- Ochsner received the Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™ in 2018. We also were recognized as one of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement™ and received five stars for total knee replacement, total hip replacement and hip fracture treatment in 2018.
|Hip Pain and Replacement||Knee Pain and Replacement|
|Joint Boot Camp||Mako Robotic Arm|
Patient referrals, transfers and consults are critically important.
We make it easy for you. To obtain copies of patient records, schedule clinic appointments, and to share your preference for receiving post visit follow-up from your patient's appointment, call the Clinic Concierge, our dedicated physician referral line, at 504-842-7436 or 1-855-312-4190.