Manage Your Prescriptions with MyOchsner.
For more information, please call your local Ochsner Pharmacy & Wellness location:
- Pharmacy & Wellness - New Orleans
- Pharmacy & Wellness - Primary Care
- Pharmacy & Wellness - BR The
- Pharmacy & Wellness - BR O'Neal
- Pharmacy & Wellness - Covington
- Pharmacy & Wellness - Destrehan
- Pharmacy & Wellness - Baptist
- Pharmacy & Wellness - Kenner
- Pharmacy & Wellness - St. Anne
Mail Order Pharmacy / OScripts
There’s no need to wait at the pharmacy anymore. OScripts offers free shipment of 30 or 90-day medications via 2-day shipping.
How We Can Help:
- Free delivery on all mailed medications, which can be shipped to your home via two day mail. Cold packing is available and no signature is needed.
- Ochsner Pharmacy & Wellness accepts almost all major insurance plans.
- Completion of insurance prior authorizations
- One-on-one counseling and ongoing support to address any patient's concerns or side effects
- Our trained staff is in direct communication with your Ochsner physician to ensure proper medication and care
Four Easy Options to Enroll:
- Ask your provider to send your prescription to Ochsner Pharmacy - Destrehan (mail/pickup)
- CALL us at: 985-240-4610
- EMAIL us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX us at: 985-240-4606
- Walk-Ins Welcome
- 9 Convenient Locations
- Covered by Most Insurance Plans
Don’t let the flu drag you down this winter. Ochsner Pharmacy & Wellness offers flu shots on a walk-in basis to everyone over the age of 7.
We accept most insurance plans; however, you can elect to pay out-of-pocket for $39.95 a shot.
Visit or call one of our four pharmacy locations for more information.
Ochsner Pharmacy & Wellness’ team is specially trained in administering immunizations for you and your family at your convenience.
Click here for a complete list of immunizations offered.
- Shingles Vaccine
Immunizations are offered year-round. Walk-ins are welcome or you can schedule an appointment by calling an Ochsner Pharmacy & Wellness near you.
Savings for You
Patient Assistance Program
Ochsner Health System Pharmacy Patient Assistance Program is a program to assist the uninsured, underinsured, and Medicare gap patients within our community to obtain their medications. We work with each patient to determine if they qualify for assistance and to help them get their medication when they cannot afford to purchase them. With the help from healthcare professionals, our objective of the Pharmacy Patient Assistance Program is to improve clinical, economic and quality of life outcomes for our patients.
Insurance & Payment
Ochsner Pharmacy & Wellness accepts most major insurance plans. Please call your local pharmacy with any questions.